2010年6月8日 星期二

Movie:I Give My First Love to You


Information
Name:I Give My First Love to You
Director:新城毅彥
Starrings:井上真央、岡田將生
Website:http://bokukimi-movie.jp/index.html
Trailer:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vbq-SlYEcVg&feature=related

Story
This is the story about pure love. The leading male has a natural heart disease and he heard his destiny by accidentally since childhood. At that time, he makes up his mind to live everyday as the last day since the only one to save his life is to transplant other one’s heart. As a child, he already falls in love with his doctor’s daughter. Two of them support each other along their growing process, and make a wish to get married in the future.




When they grow up, they still enter in the same senior and junior school and keep in good relationship. However, the adult and reality’s world are more difficult more than they imagine before that their relationship is tested by thousands times of trails. Though their relationship become stable and stable, the life expand of the leading male is going to the end. Then, you can see how these happen to these two people and finding the meaning of the life.



Reference
I don’t know what it would be if I already know my life is doomed to end earlier. Actually, I believe this kind of story could truly happens in our daily life, though I never have a chance to wit it.
I really like the leading female in the movie. Not only impressed by her lovely appearance, but also her positive toward life. Originally, she has known the leading male’s disease for sooo long. Conversely, she still dares to pursue her love and support her lover by all means. One episode is that the leading male fears his leaving may cause great pain to his lover that he decides to study far away senior school in order to let the girl gets used to it since long time ago. Rather than cry or accuse, the girl studies hard in order to protect “her love.” I really think she is sooo brave!
Beside, I like their attitude toward life as everyday is the last day. Therefore, you should do your best on every thing. Compared to us, do we often miss something important in our life?

沒有留言:

張貼留言